Since 2010, most people in America – if not the world, has heard of the television show “The Walking Dead”. A show about a sheriff getting shot and going into a coma. When he awakes, he has discovered his world has been overrun with flesh-eating zombies. How appropriate this show is at this time in our culture. We as Americans act a little more alert than the zombies being portrayed on our TV screens. Consider this:
- We have a 18 TRILLION dollar national debt – with a 30 BILLION dollar interest payment PER MONTH.
- We have corporations such as Citgroup and JP Morgan Chase writing our laws instead of Congress (see Dodd-Frank reform law)
- We have a complicit media who spews out propaganda instead of broadcasting the truth.
- We have allowed our “Civil Servants” to become career politicians drunk on their own power thereby morphing themselves into an oligarchical class.
- We have allowed our countrymen to don our military’s uniform not to serve in the nation’s best interest; Rather they are being used as political pawns in a sick game of “chess” to which they come home injured, maimed, or in body bags.
and what is the nation’s response? “Did you see what Kanye West did at the Grammy Awards?”
While not being a fan of the show (I never watched a single episode), the one thing I can conclude is that in order to survive, you must be prepared. As I have eluded to in my last entry “Warnings Came Before Destruction” which you can read here, this next event that’s coming will be one of war. Not just of armed conflict, but of resources: food, water, shelter, money, oil, gas, and other commodities. People not only in America, but across the globe will be divided into two camps: Those who have resources and those who don’t. Both camps will have one thing in common: CHOICE. Each individual will make a choice based on the information they receive or ignore. Succinctly put, where you are and the resources you have will be the culmination of your choices. You will not have no one to blame but yourself if you choose to ignore the warning, not prepare and think that life will go on as “normal.”
To those who believe in the Rapture, I challenge you openly: What assurances do you have through the Canon of Scripture that the Rapture will come FIRST and not the financial collapse? Please leave your analysis in comments section below. To those who made the choice to survive, congratulations you made the decision to prepare, aid and defend yourself, your family and your countrymen.